Want to Mentor With Us?
- Providing one-on-one support: You’ll be the supportive pillar for individuals with disabilities, assisting them in their daily activities and personal development.
- Being a mentor: Your empathy and understanding will play a vital role in helping them build self-confidence and social skills.
- Embracing flexibility: Enjoy a roster tailored to your needs and lifestyle, ensuring a healthy work/life balance.
Participant care is at the heart of what we do, and being part of our organisation means committing to delivering a person-centred service by ensuring:
- Participants are involved in making decisions and choices
- Individual support plans are in place that clearly document individual choices, needs and consent arrangements
- Services are delivered in an ethical, respectful and safe manner that focuses on human rights
- Services promote the wellbeing, inclusion, safety and quality of life of people of all abilities
- Strategies minimise the use of restrictive practices
- Protect people from abuse, harm and neglect and increase their safety and wellbeing
- Support and improve the outcomes of people living with disability
- Provide support to assist families to understand and integrate positive behaviour support strategies to strengthen capacity and minimise the use of restrictive practice
WORK WITH US
Why Join Us?
Make a Difference
Your work will directly impact the lives of individuals with disabilities, helping them achieve their goals and grow their independence.
Growth & Development
We offer continuous training and support, empowering you to enhance your skills and advance in your career.
Inclusive & Supportive Environment
You’ll be part of a close-knit team that values collaboration, building strong work culture and and fosters a sense of community.
Along with the intrinsic rewards of the job, we provide competitive wages.